Terms and Conditions
Purchasing any ticket constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
A. STATUS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries. Purchase of any ticket also constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any other published terms and conditions of the venue or the event organizer.
2. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without Succnotice from time to time at our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them on this website and it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the most current Terms and Conditions before purchasing your Tickets.
3. Your personal data (name, car registration, contact tel and email) will be shared only to assist with your booking and provide you with access to our car parks. All personal data will be stored in accordance with data protection laws and you can contact us at any time after your booking is spent under your ‘right to be forgotten’ and have your customer profile deleted from our system.
B. YOUR TICKET
1. Your e-ticket will be emailed to you on receipt of an authorised card or paypal payment. It is your responsibility to print your e-ticket and bring it with you to the event. Barcodes will be scanned on entry to the venue to verify your tickets.
2. Only persons with a valid e-ticket will be admitted to the event.
3. Please check your e-tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
4. Your e-ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. The barcode on your e-ticket must be printed clearly so it can be scanned on entry.
5. E-tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase.
6. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Tickets are sold subject to the organiser's right to alter or vary the published event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets other than pursuant to the Cancellation and Refund policy below. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on the ticket.
7. Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket or used in connection with the Event.
C. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
1. If the event is cancelled before the due date, the cost of ticket purchase (but not fees) will be refunded directly to the credit card, debit card or paypal account used for the original purchase.
2. In the event of a postponement, purchased tickets will be valid for the new date unless you are notified to the contrary. Purchasers have the option to seek a refund for the value of purchased tickets for a postponed event by contacting Ticket Monkey within 7 days of being notified of the replacement date for the event. If a refund is authorized in the event of postponement it will be issued only to the original credit card, debit card or paypal account used for the original purchase.