CWG Booking Platform Terms and Conditions of Purchase
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
The Company (we, us, our) is West Midlands Combined Authority of 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD
The Customer (you, your) is the person whose name is displayed on a valid e-ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase. Purchase of any ticket constitutes full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any other published terms and conditions of the venue or the event organizer. We recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing your ticket.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not purchase a ticket. You may however clarify any queries you have by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice from time to time at our sole discretion. Amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website and it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the most current Terms and Conditions.
- E-tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Tickets are sold subject to the organiser's right to alter or vary the published event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets other than pursuant to the Cancellation and Refund policy below. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on the ticket.
- Your e-ticket will be emailed to you on receipt of a cleared payment from an authorised credit/debit card or paypal payment. It is your responsibility to print your e-ticket and bring it with you to the event (this can be displayed on a mobile device). Barcodes will be scanned on entry to the venue to verify your tickets.
- Please check your e-tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- You will also be required to provided your vehicle registration at the time of booking or 48 hours before the event. Failure to provide a vehicle registration or failure on the day to provide a valid e-ticket (either printed or as a barcode on a mobile device) may result in the following:
- Your vehicle will not be admitted to the car park.
- Your e-ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. The barcode on your e-ticket must be printed and/or visibly clear so it can be scanned on entry.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Ownership or possession of a ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket or used in connection with the Event.
Cancellation and refunds
- If the event is cancelled before the due date, the cost of the ticket purchase (but not the booking fees) will be refunded directly to the credit/debit card or paypal account used for the original purchase.
- Should an event be postponed, purchased tickets will be valid for the new date unless you are notified to the contrary. Purchasers have the option to seek a refund for the value of purchased tickets for a postponed event by contacting EP Data Services Ltd within 7 days of being notified of the replacement date for the event. If a refund is authorized in the event of postponement it will be issued only to the original credit card, debit card or paypal account used for the original purchase.
Arrival and departure
- You must arrive at the car park within the fifteen (15) minute confirmed arrival time slot. The arrival time slot will be displayed on the e-ticket and email confirmation. Failure to arrive at the confirmed time slot may result in denied entry to the car park and where the site is a Park & Ride site a missed connection to the shuttle bus service. Please note that we will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused as a result of your failure to arrive at the confirmed time slot.
- You must depart and vacate the car park before the closing time displayed on the e-ticket and email confirmation, failure to do so may result in your vehicle being towed away. Any costs associated with this will be payable by you and we shall not be liable for any costs or damage caused to your vehicle as a result of having to take this action.
Shuttle bus service
- You may access the shuttle bus service from a Park & Ride site by producing a valid parking e-ticket. You will be required to show your valid e-ticket at the shuttle bus load zone. Failure to do so will result in no access to the shuttle bus service.
- Please note that there may be other people waiting to board the shuttle bus service, whilst we will do everything in our control to run an efficient service we do not accept any liability for any delay to this service as a result of demand or traffic conditions.
- Mini buses, coaches are not allowed
- No re-admission is possible for vehicles once they have left the car parking/park and ride site even if they depart during an event.
- Whilst parking areas are supervised, no liability or responsibility is accepted for damage to or theft of, or from a vehicle.
- Strictly no overnight parking. Any vehicles left unattended may be removed and subject to a release fee. We shall not be liable for any damage caused to a vehicle as a result of its removal.
- Strictly no canvassing, advertising or marketing activity can take place in any parking, queueing or event areas. We reserve the right to revoke any e-tickets and request removal of anyone breaching this term from the relevant site.
- Following the purchase of an e-ticket, customers will be entitled to one parking space in the Car Park. Only the customer in possession of an official valid e-ticket and the number of people noted on the valid e-ticket with that particular customer will be allowed to board any of the buses (for Park & Ride tickets only.)
- There will be no dedicated First Aid provision at the car park sites or on the bus services. All customers must comply with all communications prior to and during the event whether displayed in the car park, on the buses or at the event site.
- Should you become separated at any time from a child or vulnerable adult please seek assistance from a member of our staff who may be able to provide assistance.
- the Company (we, us, our), our servants, agents and contractors will not accept liability in respect of any loss, theft from, of or damage to a vehicle unless it is proved to be caused by the negligence, wilful act or default or breach of statutory duty of the Company, its servants, agents or contractors.
- the Company, its servants, agents and contractors will not accept liability in respect of the death of, or personal injury sustained by, customers and others in the Car Park, except where the same is proved to be caused as a result of the negligence, wilful default or breach of statutory duty of the Company, its servants, agents or contractors.
- The Company reserves the right to defer the date for performance of, cancel or terminate this agreement by providing as much notice as possible to the Customer, if it is prevented from or delayed in carrying on its business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the Customer or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or sub-contractors.
- Whilst no liability is accepted by us for damage to or theft of or from a vehicle, should your vehicle suffer damage whilst in the car park, or should you lose the vehicle or any of your possessions from the vehicle whilst it is in the car park, you are requested to:
- immediately inform a member of our staff of the occurrence and also
- in cases of theft, immediately inform the Police and
- notify your insurers promptly.
- If you consider you have a claim you must, within 72 hours of discovery of the loss or damage, give written notice containing full details of the occurrence to EP Data Services Ltd, Eldon Close, Crick Industrial Estate, Northamptonshire or email email@example.com
- Before submitting a claim, customers are requested to check these Terms and Conditions (including any updated version displayed on the website) and to satisfy themselves that the subject matter of their claim falls within the Company’s area of responsibility.
- Failure to comply with the above procedures may prejudice your position
Securing vehicles and possessions
- Unless requested by the Company or one of its employees, servants, agents or contractors not to do so, please ensure that before you leave the Car Park:
- Your vehicle is securely locked and the windows are securely closed
- Any fitted alarm, steering lock or similar device is engaged.
- Wherever possible please take your possessions with you when you leave your vehicle.
- If you have to leave possessions in your vehicle do not leave them on the seats where they are visible. Put them out of sight in the boot ensuring it is locked.
- Please drive carefully in the Car Park and obey all directional signs and speed limits.
- After you have parked your vehicle please proceed to the nearest point of egress from the car park. Do not wander around the Car Park.
- Adults are reminded to keep a careful eye on children and requested not to permit them to play in the Car Park.
- Should you damage another customer’s vehicle, you are requested to report the matter immediately to a member of our staff and give him the registration numbers of both vehicles. Remember that your car may one day be damaged, so please treat such incidents with the same courtesy as you would hope to receive.
- Moving and re-location of vehicles
- The Company reserves the right to move or request removal of any vehicle within the Car Park, to such extent as the Company, its servants, agents or contractors may, in their discretion, think necessary to avoid obstruction, or for the more efficient arrangement of its parking facilities at the Car Park.
- The Company additionally reserves the right where the Car Park has to be closed either permanently or temporarily, in whole or in part, or has to be evacuated in cases of emergency, to remove any vehicle at any time to any other reasonably convenient Car Park within the control of the Company
- To the extent that it may be necessary to do so in the exercise of the rights conferred upon the Company under this condition, the Company, its servants or agents shall have the right to take the vehicle on the public highway
- No vehicle shall be towed into the Car Park and no work on or cleaning of vehicles by customers or their agents shall be carried out in the Car Park.
- No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or other disposal of a vehicle, event or other merchandise or any other goods shall be carried out in the Car Park.
- No Barbequing or other activity involving the lighting of fires is allowed on the car park.
- No waste or unwanted goods, , can be off loaded from vehicles and left in any of the car parks or roads. Offenders will be recharged the costs for clearance.